Voilà les points que je juge importants :
*Tous les CC ont une durée de 10 secondes en PvP maintenant.
*La résilience diminue les DoTs d'autant de pourcents que de pourcentage de réduction de critiques
*Les Attaques supplémentaires de Spé Epée Rogue ou Warrior ne peuvent plus faire proc d'autres attaques supplémentaires comme WF en même temps.
*Ajout de Boucliers +heal et Boucliers +spell pour la saison 2 Gladiateur
• Aspect of the Viper: This ability has received a slight redesign. The amount of mana regained will increase as the Hunter’s percentage of mana remaining decreases. At about 60% mana, it is equivalent to the previous version of Aspect of the Viper. Below that margin, it is better (up to twice as much mana as the old version); while above that margin, it will be less effective. The mana regained never drops below 10% of intellect every 5 sec. or goes above 50% of intellect every 5 sec.
• Dragon's Breath: The movement-slowing component of this spell is now properly considered a Snare. Immunity and clearing effects will now work properly with it.
• Blessing of Freedom cooldown increased to 25 seconds.
• Blessing of Protection: This spell can no longer be cast on others when stunned. It can only be cast on self (to break the stun) under those circumstances.
• Seal of Vengeance duration increased to 15 seconds. In addition, when Seal of Vengeance strikes a target that already has 5 applications you will cause instant Holy damage.
• Mass Dispel: The portion of this spell that removes immunity effects (Blessing of Protection, Ice Block, etc.), now has a chance to be resisted, and will display correctly to the combat log. It will no longer cause Rogues and Druids in Cat Form to lose stealth.
• Pain Suppression: This talent will now reduce the chance for any buff on the Priest to be dispelled, rather than reduce the chance of dispelling buffs cast while it is active.
• Blade Flurry: This ability will now do damage to secondary targets when the primary target takes no damage due to a damage shield (such as Power Word: Shield).
• Blind duration reduced to 8 seconds, cooldown reduced to 1 minute, Blinding Powder is no longer required to use.
• Earthbind Totem: This totem will no longer break Rogue stealth.
• Focused Mind (Restoration) now reduces duration of Silence/Interrupt mechanics by 10/20/30%.
• Bloodrage should no longer initiate combat, though it will prevent rage decay for the duration.